Saccharomyces boulardii maintains the balance of good microorganisms in the intestine and keeps the intestines functioning well. It is resistant to all commonly used antibiotics as it is a natural yeast and can therefore be administered along with antibiotics.
Saccharomyces boulardii is stable at room temperature for a period of two years making it a cost effective viable solution for maintaining animal health.
Benefits of Saccharomyces boulardii
- Improves Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR)
- Produces B-vitamins
- Produces enzymes aiding in better digestion
- Improves milk yield
- Modulates the immunity by boosting intestinal secretion of IgA.
- Decreases numbers of disease causing organisms.
- Stimulates the growth of cellulolytic bacteria.
- Controls non-specific diarrhea