Benzilfix is a benzeneacetonitrile showing great promise as a broad-spectrum anticoccidial agent for chickens, turkeys, and rabbits.
Contents / Concentration
Each 1 litre contains :
- Diclazuril : 1 %
- Vitamin C : 9%
- Carriers : up to 1 litre
Prophylactic and curative capacity of water soluble formulation of Benzilfix
Water soluble formulation of Benzilfix induced a marked inhibitory effect on the different stages of the parasite life cycle in experimentally infected treated birds especially when applied on the day when blood first appeared in the faeces as well as on the second day of blood dropping showed the same effect in controlling coccidial infection and reducing the total oocyst numbers, lesion and faecal scores. The efficacy was demonstrated against six major pathogenic species of Eimeria
- Benzilfix has a high anticoccidial activity in terms of preventing mortality, suppressing or reducing lesion scores, and allowing for normal weight gains as well as productivity.
- Benzilfix has a unique mode of action and provides broiler operations with an alternative method of control.
- Benzilfix is effective against all species of Eimeria as evidenced by greater suppression of lesions in the intestines compared with other drugs.
- Benzilfix is also able to completely suppress oocyst production.
- Benzilfix reducing the risk of subclinical infection. It is therefore ideal for reducing infection levels or “cleaning-up” commercial houses.
- Benzilfix is effective against ionophore-resistant strains and strains resistant to various “chemical” drugs.
- Benzilfix should be used with the flock following litter removal, as this should help reduce the numbers of any drug-resistant organisms.
- Benzilfix present new options for managing coccidiosis and reducing the potential for resistance.
Benzilfix prevent of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. brunetti, E. maxima, E. mitis, E. praecox, E. necatrix and E. tenella in broiler chickens and chickens reared for laying.
Benzilfix is an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis and E. gallopavonis in turkeys for fattening.
Benzilfix is an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria irresidua, Eimeria media, Eimeria flavescens, Eimeria intestinalis, Eimeria perforans, Eimeria piriformis, Eimeria stiedai, Eimeria magna, E.exigua and E.coecicola in rabbits for fattening and breeding.
Benzilfix used For the prevention of E. numidae and E. grenieri in guinea fowls.
Benzilfix is a chemical anticoccidial, a benzeneacetonitrile derivative – synthetic compound of the triazinone family.
Benzilfix is has a mode of action completely different from the existing ionophores and chemicals, available on the market.
According to the anticoccidial properties of Benzilfix is active against intracellular development stages of coccidia, namely during schizogony and gametogony.
After Benzilfix treatment, the first- and second-generation schizonts show extensive degenerative changes which are characterised by the loss of internal structure, the appearance of many intracytoplasmic vacuoles and incomplete merogony. Ultrastructural findings indicate that Benzilfix treatment primarily affects the normal differentiation of the respective endogenous stages during parasite development. This leads to complete degeneration of schizonts and gamonts.
None under correct use of the product. The product has a high degree of safety margin in the target species.
Poultry : 1 gm/ltr of water
500ml & 1 litre